St Francis Q&A

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Gospel

1) Adoration tonight, 7-8 pm, SAA Church. All are invited!!

2) SAA Parish carnival, Saturday (5/12), starting at 10 am.

-----------------------------
I am in Pennsylvania to officiate a wedding on Saturday. The following is the Gospel from today's Mass; another powerful passage from John 15!!

Gospel - Jn 15:12-17

Jesus said to his disciples:“This is my commandment: love one another as I love you.No one has greater love than this,to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.You are my friends if you do what I command you.I no longer call you slaves,because a slave does not know what his master is doing.I have called you friends,because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.It was not you who chose me, but I who chose youand appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain,so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.This I command you: love one another.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Counters